27 - 29 April, 2014
Microsoft , Singapore, FL
Vice President of Information Technology
Nicolet National Bank
Right now, the customer has the ability, through technology, to redefine convenience beyond a geography. Do you know where your “virtual branch” is today? After looking at my organization, I found the “virtual branch” everywhere, on the PC, on the tablet, on the mobile, on VOIP, in Exchange……. get the picture. As the “virtual branch” explodes into every medium possible, one thing became clear, banks have been slow to integrate the service aspects of banking. This integration needs to start in the call center. The call center needs to become the “Virtual Bank”, are you ready?
- ATM – capabilities, capabilities, capabilities.
- Tele Bank – are you serious
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Capture / RDC– no more
- Mobile Banking
- Bill Payment
- Relationships – how digital changed the way we do business
- Skills – technical skills in higher demand
- Data – collecting the data is only part of the solution
- Staffing - how the explosion of banking mediums impact staffing