27 - 29 April, 2014
Microsoft , Singapore, FL
Jon BisknerVice President of Information Technology
Nicolet National Bank
Jon has 10 years of leading a technology team for a growing community bank in Northern Wisconsin. Jon received his B.S. degrees in Economics and Business Administration from the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay in 1996. He received his MBA from the University of Wisconsin-Oshkosh in 2003. Jon has been active in the community as a member of his church, the Jackie Nitschke Center, and the United Way. Jon’s primary areas of responsibility with Nicolet National Bank, include all areas in IT and Security, as well as serving the needs of our banking customers.
Right now, the customer has the ability, through technology, to redefine convenience beyond a geography. Do you know where your “virtual branch” is today? After looking at my organization, I found the “virtual branch” everywhere, on the PC, on the tablet, on the mobile, on VOIP, in Exchange……. get the picture. As the “virtual branch” explodes into every medium possible, one thing became clear, banks have been slow to integrate the service aspects of banking. This integration needs to start in the call center. The call center needs to become the “Virtual Bank”, are you ready?
- ATM – capabilities, capabilities, capabilities.
- Tele Bank – are you serious
- Internet Banking
- Mobile Capture / RDC– no more
- Mobile Banking
- Bill Payment
- Relationships – how digital changed the way we do business
- Skills – technical skills in higher demand
- Data – collecting the data is only part of the solution
- Staffing - how the explosion of banking mediums impact staffing